Search This Blog

Mar 15, 2011

Easier pregnancies that day?

Q: sisters, prepare for pregnancy in May, has not pregnancy, menstruation days respectively on January 19, February 16, March 15, April 10, May 6, this month was June 3, menstrual period is 5-6 days, 7th clean. I ovulation day should be the days of June, I\'m so worried, because the husband to travel frequently, poly off much less! If the time missed, waiting, waiting for the day is a torment, shares a room the day of the month should be easy for us is pregnant? Thank you


A: MM I like you the night of June 3,, I\'m going to be pregnant in the end a six-month ... Menstrual today just clean, also now in waiting, ovulation will have transparent leucorrhea drawing, poor appetite, you buy a paper note in passing, and preferably every morning when not doing anything to have your body temperature, are higher than usual! I wish you good pregnancy

A: usually ovulation period is in the middle two periods of a few days. About 14 days before the next menstruation. You can calculate your own

A: no can also go to the drugstore to buy ovulation test strip measuring, I also use this approach, now that my baby was born 9 months the

No comments:

Post a Comment