Q: giving children buy new clothes at a time, I will cut off label. But some label gap too dense, inattentive to dress cut is broken. Oh, I had a good approach?
A: PIN printed clothes with a knife near where picked open, and then cut with scissors. Very simple. When carefully. Do not use tools such as scissors, tweezers, sharp and hard, is very easy to pick broken line Oh. don\'t cut, to the tailor asked the tailor to struck the side of the line opened, off label or you can let him directly with a sewing machine or on a label sewn into the clothes around, which is relatively smooth. With scissors and needles, needle pick up lines cut with scissors. If key is hard some time I often cut her clothes before bad. Practice makes perfect when a mother will slowly conditioned into universal.
No comments:
Post a Comment