Search This Blog

Mar 15, 2011

Perplexity of the mother: to be honest and naughty

Grandma yesterday met upstairs neighbors, praised the crane well obedient, really good!


I have said is too obedient, too obedient is too honest. Grandma said: when small is not naughty, grown up worthless!


Yes, I have been thinking about this problem. Cranes are usually straight, sometimes almost systematic. While playing outside, he seems calm gentility lively He joking other children try to outdo each other\'s playing, he always aside stared in silence. Cranes is not the time, and familiar with us only partners with him let go of the hands and feet appeared only when the child\'s nature.


The reason, I think I should be of the following two points:
A character within a major reason
Causes of this character I think stem from congenital genetic, together with family members of the single the day after tomorrow, resulting in fewer opportunities for children and strangers Exchange. Come for a visit to the home of a friend he can start to ignore later does not care, and out the door is only recognized their mother and father, we remind the next up to meet the people no longer words.


Second, education
In order to give him good behavior, I always encourage crane their own finished, chaos pendulum stalls.
Such as toys, urging its packed back into the toy after play;
Stationery with finished placed back where it was, most with typical of is crayon, initially he a support support with has does not cap, last Montreal found, in I of preaching Xia, now with a support cover a support placed back pen box then removed a support, surface and he own to all of written towards a direction placed, I if anti-with placed he on said: \"you placed wrong has! \"And then back into place.
Not throw after shoe removal (sometimes forget, seeing I stared at him, he remembers), two shoes by using tidy;
Car buying votes to get by him, told not to get away, get off can be thrown away. STA said: \"now can be thrown away. ”
No littering, which does best, himself lost in a trash can where he, no place asked me, \"throw to where? \"I have told him to look to the trash, not finding the then throw, throw or already messy place directly on the ground. (This doesn\'t seem to be very good, everyone is like me, of course, is not clean ^-^. )
Watch TV computer, when you will want to see, say to him to see the (time) is not read, he would meet.
There are many small behavior in daily life, I asked him how he would slowly follow.


Now, in addition to requirements for children, in fact, in the constraints of his behavior, in other words also tied his personality development. He developed a habit of obedient, coupled with introverted character, appears in the outer phenomena alone be shy with strangers.


For this problem I crane teacher talk, teacher said children small and each child\'s personality is different, meet some open outward cooked, some within be shy with strangers, things to change overnight. However, children are innocent of lively and naughty, not too worried.


My confusion is still on, good habits are should develop, but too obedient will let the children thought tied. He was born and grew up to be honest I don\'t really hopeless! After all, society makes more and more people are now not kind, although all would like to live the good faith work really exchanges, and it is a good man good man too hard to do! No wonder under the pressure of want to return to basics to nature in a breath of fresh air, no one wants to sea, sea breeze to send himself back to childhood carefree era of sth


No comments:

Post a Comment