Search This Blog

Mar 15, 2011

Visual special education articles

Age from half to one year old stage, is the baby during the rapid development in various areas. Baby from lying to sitting, then to crawling, standing, walking, its sense of space, depending on the acuity of vision, color vision are gradually improving. Baby will soon be able to see colorful world.

Baby thoughts: I see a colorful world


I was half-years old
Gradually, I think that great changes have taken place in the world.
I used only black and white of the eye,
Can I now found that a lot is in color.
My mother gave me a Bell, hanging on the wall paintings, my coat worn by sth
They wear colorful clothes to the world.
I also like father hold I play a game for small aircraft,
I like a small jet aircraft was he holding flew,
Colorful world around rotating move shakes up immediately,
I was giggling, to always fly, fly.


My birthday
I grew up, my eyesight was born 10 times!
I can climb, walk, naughty, I more and more exciting in the world.
I was wiser, people are so praised me.
When you go out for a walk,
I can see yellow flower, red, red flowers and green leaves,
I can smell the earthy aroma.
Now, I was finally able to see my mother\'s face,
Mother\'s eyes beauty, mother smiling good warm.


Dr An Ying A+ reading:


About 6 months, baby visual development of colors basically completed. In addition, the baby starts to like fast moving, in motion through Visual feeling excited. When the 8-month-old babies for things suddenly disappear before the eyes, appears to find responses. Babies gradually to identify relatives with eyes, and actively use the body\'s senses such as sight, hearing, touch to know the world. To about one year old, baby\'s vision is about 0.2-0.5, Visual image development has basically matured, then, can give some of the more elaborate toys and items to stimulate baby Visual and intellectual further development.
The first year after birth, is the key to baby Visual function development period. Nutrition provided to your baby\'s vision and intellectual development to have a lasting impact. DHA is one of the most important nutrition is an important part of the retina, retinal 50% of the Phospholipid. This year, continued to add plenty of DHA, for babies to improve Visual acuity are particularly important.
Research shows that when one year old, continuous intake of adequate DHA not sufficient DHA intake by babies and baby, their differences in Visual acuity is equivalent to 1.5 line on the standard eye chart. This gap through the simulation of professional photographers, effects such as different levels of DHA, depending on the sensitivity of the baby will have a long way. Visual acuity strong baby, seeing the world more clearly, so it can accept more input, promote the intellectual development of baby\'s one step ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment