Since the infant after birth of baby, Subscribe to a lot of maternal and child magazine. Today to see one of them \"Beware the Blu-ray injury\" article, I was terrified.
Article says: \"visible line of Blu-ray will damage your baby\'s eyes, increase the risk of macular disease in the future\" \"or even cause permanent vision damage.\" Acridine, I go out everyday with friendly baby Sun, want her to absorb ultraviolet light, good calcium supplement. If Blu-ray hurt the baby\'s eyes in the Sun, that I not loved her causing her?
What these Blu-ray, lutein and leaf spot of sth Before the did not get clear today without a friendly baby has gone to the Sun.
Internet, turn the book, search, search for blue light effect on the Visual development of infants, lutein and even the relationship between infant sth Acridine, I have not found a related content.
It makes me even more worried, all day long in great trepidation. No, tomorrow I\'ll have to ask the experts.
On August 12
After work today, I\'ve come to a friend\'s House, she is a mother, as well as ophthalmologists.
Friends heard my description of the wonder higher incidence of macular disease in the elderly, but she had never seen blue light injury of the sick. She believes that the intensity of light, especially sudden bright light, such as Flash, will not cause injury to the baby\'s eyes.
Because they are not children\'s ophthalmologists, in front of me, she gave a phone call to her mentor – Director of the children\'s Hospital of Ophthalmology, the expert is also Vice Chairman of the Chinese a branch of the Institute of ophthalmology.
Experts say, in the elder, intake of lutein may reduce the incidence of cataracts. But lack of lutein eye diseases are caused by age-related diseases, usually associated with aging and genetic. Experts in light of more than 20 years, had never seen a Blu-ray cases of harm to infants, has not seen by the infant period contact Blu-ray and increase the risk of age-related macular disease information. In fact, Blu-ray is not terrible, after 8 months baby macular development degree almost adult, light on may result in Visual impairment can protect themselves.
I was a bit worried, but experts added made me feel relieved. He said that the Blu-ray on people\'s harm is the macula of the eye cell oxidation, produce oxygen free radicals, as long as the appropriate supplementary antioxidant food would be nice. Vitamins a, c and e are good antioxidants, vitamin c is also widely used.
Oh, it\'s not easy, baby normally eat in fruits and vegetables, vitamins a, c and e are very rich. But the lutein sth
Friends see I also hesitate to say, you are also worried what this Xanthophyll, very rich in many daily food supplement, such as spinach, corn, eggs, and so on.
She also took out a piece of me United States Center for life science out of the infant and young child nutrition suggestions. So many associated with the Visual development of nutrient, DHA ranked top, taurine, vitamins a, c and e need amount, no less, and this Xanthophyll even shadows are not. Friends smiled and said: \"you don\'t smacks of watermelon lost it? ”
After listening to them, not on the article nose--so the Gallery, almost be misled by it.
Baby Sun tomorrow!
On August 13
Two days out of the House, bore the infant baby.
This morning to the back garden, friendly baby excited soon, sudden quiet down helplessly stare straight ahead. I ran down her line of sight to look ahead, turned out to be a drop of dew on leaves, under the refraction of the Sun, striking a radiant light, attract friendly baby.
It seems before I worry about is superfluous, friendly baby visual development so well, it must be I gave her the results of a comprehensive, balanced nutrition, and high levels of DHA to her visual development help.
Turns out, everything you want to believe in science, scientific parenting.
Editor\'s note
Baby\'s growing up need various nutrients, mother can\'t full fill. In the choice of nutrients, particularly when formula, be sure to see what is the baby needs most. We usually to breast milk as the gold standard.
No comments:
Post a Comment