Search This Blog

Mar 15, 2011

Between husband and wife indifference how to handle

Recently, the relationship growing indifference, came home from work every day, two people do not know what to say face to face with him. Always will and tell them how things work, joy or trouble between colleagues, he, too, but now becoming more and more there are no words to say, tried to say something, to the mouth, see he is not interested in her , suddenly feel like I have told him many times, and then tail off.


Woman\'s views:


I worry about the relations between husband and wife have been entered the seven year itch, quietly at home every day for dinner, watch TV quietly, silently sleeping most often say \"you came\", \"very hot outside today\", just like polite formula between ordinary people. I would like to say to him, or he once said to me, whether complain complain is happy is like, as if saying thousands of times, we are tired of never say no, never want to hear. When we become most familiar strangers? He has not I used to know him. I have tried to change this State, may have a child, can make our relationship intimate again?
  
Man\'s opinion:


I don\'t think what\'s the communication barrier between us.



She is really worry, nothing to say? When it is said that, why force yourself. Woman is trouble, as if only all day long like a toady stuck her side said when speaking is a good husband. Company is implementing a new project recently, also to train new people, I\'m so busy men and horses thrown off their feet, thirsty every home, where mood to \"meet\" her. She should want children, we are striving, where have the energy to look after the children? She then worry, is entering early menopause?
  
What should I do?


After love and integration partner, to live after marriage will gradually have a sense of boredom, become inert. This change may be inevitable fate of marriage. Disadvantages of love to each other without being aware of when gradually escalate. Once noticed each other\'s deficiencies, between husband

and wife will produce cracks. If this crack stop in the small area, there is no right, however, if it expand, will eventually lead to \"the most familiar stranger\" appears. These changes, some sensitive and some not sensitive; some endurance ability and some patience weak; some are idealists and some are realist. Experienced the \"strangers\" stage heart again, what needs you have the courage to speak out, don\'t complain, don\'t be shy, admits there are skills you need most now is the exchange of things, rather than a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment