Search This Blog

Mar 15, 2011

Education: a new concept of \"doing\"

Do not disdain to do because of the simple, do not want to do because of the cumbersome. Doing with, and children. Children get, is the knowledge needed for growing up, we harvest, is a smooth growth of children.


\"Doing\" education idea


In the 1980 of the 20th century, \"made\" concept by the United States, University of Chicago Professor renowned physicist, Nobel Laureate Leon Lederman suggested that advocates scientific practice to be drawn from the life around. In 1994, \"doing\" educational philosophy was introduced France, 1996, France held a \"method to improve training for students, from kindergarten on science education\" Conference, launched a \"doing\" science education program for school education has injected new vitality. Through comparative investigation of a wide range of discovery, to participate in \"practice\" scientific knowledge of child learning, language learning and social contacts are showing a greater advantage.


My son and \"doing\"


Son from small on love asked why, so I on to 100,000 a why under Shang of explained read to he listen to, but because simple of explained too abstract has, so son often listen to has several sentence on does not willing to then listen to has, for this I and other several mother friends Exchange has about, they also deep has share, then I only realized that, should let children by own \"hands-on\" exploration to gets answers.


Mysteries of the evaporation
A summer noon, my son and wash a few handkerchiefs, have aired well after the NAP. After waking up, I took the handkerchief to dry son, son were surprised: \"eh? Mother handkerchief on the water so quickly gone! Full to the ground and went! \"Say bow again looked at the foot of the ground, but on the ground is dry, and there are no traces of water, this son was more surprising:\" clothes when the handkerchief, see water flow to the surface, ground water flow on where to go next. ”
I smiled not, continue to lead the son\'s interest, by the way visits son\'s ability to imagine and see if he can figure out what to.
\"MOM, the water in the handkerchief is flying, or father-in-law is Sun thirsty to drink? \"Finally, son thought the burning sun in the summer.
\"We do an experiment and you\'ll know. \"I pulled up my son walked into the kitchen.
A listen to to do experimental, son suddenly to has interest, we first in a pot in pour Sheung Shui, and in water of highest Department do a mark, then to Sheng water of pot placed in stove Shang for heating, I is hold with son in aside observation, varies will on see has water began boiling, then and see wumengmeng of steam rise, at this time I on told son, this is \"steam\", soon son will found, pot in of water increasingly less has.
\"Those less water and ran to where? \"I asked edges pointing to the remaining water in the Pan, and then pointed to the concurrent rise of steam.
\"That little water is turned into vapour? \"My son asked.
\"Yeah, pot of water and the water in the handkerchief is transformed into steam evaporation into the air to go. The difference is, the water is heated by the fire in the Pan evaporation and handkerchief is exposed to the Sun evaporates the water in. \"I remind the son Lenovo have just small handkerchief.
\"Oh, mother I know, the water in the handkerchief is neither flew nor her father-in-law drank by the Sun, but because of the Sun, it becomes water vapor to evaporate! \"Son and understand a truth, was excited to use their own language, showed a satisfactory smile on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment