Search This Blog

Mar 15, 2011

Why the mother than the father in the chest?

Ten years ago, son about 4 years old and for some time often oblique eyes, peep at my chest. Especially at night when I told the story in bed with him. Do not know how his son\'s mind at that time, does not take the initiative and the child to communicate such a problem. Just some preparation, preparing his son if asked, how should I deal with him!




One day son plucked up the courage, and I discussed this problem:


\"MOM, why are you here older than father? what\'s this?\"


\"This is the breast\" Oh! he finally raised the issue the! calm myself and keep a straight face heart beats, looked at him calmly answered. Also don\'t know what his next problem will not let me faint!!!


\"Breasts are used to do?\"


\"Breast is in the mother\'s milk, just like when you were young to drink the milk bottle, and when you were just born without teeth, unable to eat, only drink mother\'s milk. \"I am important numbers to answer to.


\"Dad how no breasts?\"


\"Because the fathers do not have to feed the baby milk, mother breast feeding on it. \"I\'m not so nervous.


\"When I was young to eat your milk?\"


\"Of course eat, otherwise how do you so smart, so health?!\"


\"MOM, I want to see is there any milk. \"Children that all milk is milk.


\"Not long ago, when eaten by you!\"


\"I\'d like to see!\" Take off the gloves to the son, my heart has referred to the throat!


\"All right!\" I\'m going all out! unravelling clothes.


Son of naive curiosity looked at my breasts, touched with his hand: \"do you really have no milk?!\" It looks like he is not willing, probably memories of baby suck the breast still has some, see his eyes have to suck the breast of desire, this time I take the initiative to say: \"are you still want to nurse?\" Son immediately embarrassed: \"do not eat, no milk, I grew up!\"


Zhihou, son was no longer steal a look at my breasts, and never ask questions about breasts.


Sex health education to children in my study, exposure to many mothers, they encountered a problem and I did, but don\'t know how to handle.


Children at the time of 3~4sui, on the mother\'s breasts showed great interest, this is the normal psychological development of children in the children\'s stage performance is also a natural curiosity of children, children\'s understanding of the breast is not a \"sex\" means. According to the child\'s character different, interest in the breast\'s performance in different ways. Some children shy eye will be secretly watching her mother\'s chest, some children are directly felt the mother\'s breast, and asked her mother: \"what is this?\", some children asked her mother: \"why your chest than Daddy?\" And so on, these issues will make MOM feel very awkward, because the mother child breast problems and \"sex\" hanging on a hook, so mothers do not know what to do with children\'s problems.


When mum and dad when you encounter such a situation, should be treated like a child asking: \"Why will there be any stars in the sky?\" Like natural calmly deal with children\'s issues, call a spade a spade, tells the children he wants to know everything when children understand the breasts of the \"truth\", he is no longer curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment