Some parents on their children to take such a method of education--\"money award.\" For example, as long as the children do housework to do well, \"wages\"; work hard job and tidy \"bonus\" sth This approach is conducive to the healthy growth of children?
My daughter \"bonus\"
Madam WONG 36 foreign trade company accountant
As early as when the daughter was born, we determined to make her developed into an outstanding talent. To do this, I looked through many parenting books, learn a lot of educational methods. Daughter in about at the age of 4, expressed their preference for money. After finding the daughter of a characteristic, I own a set of educational methods--\"money incentives law\", often with money as \"bait\" encouraged her daughter. If daughter listen, learn job carefully clean, do the housework work well done, I\'ll \"bonus\" If the daughter made a mistake, I made out \"tickets\".
On specific award and punishment to cash I special books. For example, washing: 5; dragging: 1 Yuan, job and tidy: $ 1; scores full marks: 5 $ sth In this way, when daughter to complete our task of accountability, will award her range from 5 cents, or 1 $, daughter showed very high enthusiasm, housework is much more fun. For example, to the downstairs to get home early, usually gain ownership of the change, there are 5 cents, several one or two dollars. To buy some goods, daughter or which shopping will figure more cost-effective.
Every time, and she will pour out the savings of money in the pot. I know, there are also hidden many of her dreams, for example, I do not agree to buy her toys or comic books. As I said, want to buy your own money to buy. Therefore, every opportunity to make money, and all her treasure. In this method, I observed that the daughter\'s life more and more strong, also has a preliminary financial management concepts.
However, a few years, I sometimes on their own \"money incentives law\" produced some confusion. For example, the daughters grew, gradually changing, her beauty, like cosmetics, so they use their own money to buy it. I said objections, Huff up the mouth, she said: \"the \' wages \' is my money, I have the right to their own flowers. \"At this point, I will secretly fear, I do not know this kind of education is also feasible in the future.
Comments of experts:
Judging from the practice of the mother, \"money incentives law\" can really enhance the enthusiasm of child labor, more important is to let the child know to make money is not easy, encouraging them to return through labor, this criticism. However, simple \"cash reward\" method only short-term effects, easy to make children become utilitarian, \"mad about money\". In addition, some children do not know how to save money, you may receive the money. Therefore, in the long run, money alone to meet and motivate children, on children\'s growth is negative.
In fact, \"money incentives law\" is only a secondary education, children are adults, appreciation and recognition of psychological needs, satisfy this need, you can be a hug, a word of sincere praise, such as a little present, similarly good results can be achieved.
My family has this punishment book
Su Ruotong male 12 years primary school grade
When I was in grade five, was named the school for the first time \"three goods student\". Mum and dad very happy. Originally, the mother said to award me a small sum of money, but the father said money directly, will grow I lavishly spending habits. Later, they discuss it, set a way to give incentives, not money, and therefore there is born a punishment book.
At that time, the mother took out a book documenting my first incentive payments. Mother according to my actual learning achievements, I identified specific punishment policy, such as dictation over 90, $ 100~200, 90 min does not award does not buckle, 85 min $ 100 deduction, 80 points deducted 200 $ sth Mathematics because it is my strong suit, so demanded a little, get full marks Prize 200 Yuan, examination of over 95 prize of $ 100, 95 does not award does not buckle, 95 following arrest of 100 $ sth Any reward, with a black pen; all debits, in red.
At first, I am. Mother said that, although formally not cashed the money to me, however, persist in some years later, as I grew up and accumulation, to reflect the value of I. If the higher numbers on the document stating my grades more; if the value is small, then my grades are small. Document the numerical equivalent of my earnings on money.
By persist over time, I found myself care about the punishment book. Records in a timely manner the relevant content into the habit of my mother.
MOM and dad said to me, until I read when I was in College, above the punishment book \"money\" can be replaced with cash, let me free. They also say that my \"money\" earned more, they are happier. Because that is my own hard work for you! Now, I finally come to the father and mother\'s good intentions, I will not let them down, to continue efforts to learn!
Comments of experts:
Sooner or later the children to come into contact with money, instead of avoiding it earlier than developing awareness of children\'s money. In order to avoid child money or too \"like\" money. Parents are advised on the understanding of the money for the kids with the right guidance, help children establish the correct concept of money.
Therefore, children of income do not have to directly to children, parents can give children the Bank a, all the money in the Bank, which can prevent children money, accumulated at a later time is a child of \"wealth\". This wealth is not just material, was also a diligent and thrifty virtue. Judging from the story above, that the \"punishment book\" is equivalent to a paper on the banks, which parents of how dominant need money consumer guide,
Offering love, buy books and pay their fees, instead of \"your money how flowers.\" To let the child know, award the money belonged to his personal, though he has the right to determine the use of money, but not spending, you can put money on deposit, later to the place, let the children from the Institute of financial management.\"Cash reward\" man
In a market economy, provides a service to others, you can obtain the appropriate remuneration. And in the family, dealing with relationships between family members, as well as on the growth of the next generation of education, is this market economy approach should be adopted? There are a lot of learning.
1. money reward to the right. In the process of education, any means is not the purpose of the award, only supporting evaluation, is a child of individual behavior to a certain extent, to use an appropriate, reasonable. Usually, some parents give their children the reward is too much, from live to learn, keep giving money reward, to let children feel that their own efforts \"unique\" results is to reward, which is adverse to cultivate children\'s interests and habits. If one day bonus no, I\'m afraid your child\'s efforts there will be no \"prospect\". Furthermore, with regard to incentives to have children \"craving and rare\" experience. If all is meeting the requirements of the children, the children can easily get what you want, rewards kids lose attractive, rewarding role is greatly reduced or nonexistent.
2. combination of spirit money rewards and incentives. Spiritual encouragement is a meet the psychological needs of incentives, such as praise, praise, encourage, concern, can make the child more self-confidence, feel the warm words and appreciation of their parents eyes, to redouble our efforts. Images of money encouraged the very, very intuitive, encourage children to study hard in order to reach a desire, to make much progress. Once the child\'s wishes, parents to award him with the appropriate bonus, make him feel the joy of success, and encouraged him to continue his efforts. Psychologists believe that persistent long spirit Awards, as age increases, should gradually increase the quantity of spirit award. Therefore, parents take in money rewards, transition to a combination of spirit money rewards and incentives, and then transition to mainly to Spirit Awards reward.
3. delayed reward. When kids gradually know better later, when you should be rewarded, not immediately honoured, but delayed a few days, weeks or months (prior to appointment) cash award. The benefit is that, on the one hand to mobilize the enthusiasm of the children, on the other hand can develop children independent ability to progress, let your child know that progress is not only to reward, but also to their own needs. Research has shown that, the more willing to accept a long delay award, the better the children of non-intellectual factors.
No comments:
Post a Comment