1997, I in Amsterdam of Van Gogh High Museum, apart from has shown signs of Van Gogh plateau for Hou of excited, also was a moving of scenes deep moved has, so far also cannot forget: Group 3 aged more of children sat in Van Gogh high of bedroom under that site works Qian, Yang with small face, seriously to and teacher in dialog, I listen to does not understand Netherlands language, thought children were in listen to teacher told works of creation process, results, they of teacher with English told I: children were is in by this site painting to awareness \"bed\", and \"lamp\", and \"House\", and \"Chair\", while also awareness \"yellow\", and \"orange\". Another 5 had a child with my mother also joined, than this group of children, they are 6 years old, mother is from Germany lasted 3 hours, and works specifically with children. Children, because Amsterdam is Rembrandt\'s Art Museum, mother will often take them to, but they are more like Vincent van Gogh. Mother told me that they are in addition to vacation, as long as it is to the city, will look at the art gallery and Museum, like the Netherlands so close, many cities have good art museums, even the smallest will be there to, I asked them: what do children think contemporary art Hamburg, because I just came from there. Mothers say they live nearby, often through telephone enquiries and exhibition, that is where their children go, many new artists of the new exhibition, children like it. I asked the mother: do you think Art Museum for children, where is a? Results of mother for the child to answer me, small Dr Heymann said, is a mysterious place, there are many nice pictures, there is I cannot imagine that, a dream not to color, will still write with a typewriter on the floor too! I know: Hamburg, the typewriter is a famous modern installations in the Museum.
In 2000, I should Germany Arts Education Committee\'s invitation, with Chinese teacher and the children to Berlin when the Youth Academy of art for exhibition, he \"went into the Museum\" as another important theme of the activities. Exhibition end Hou, from Germany of Berlin Museum began, to Frankfurt Museum, and Hamburg modern Museum, France of Olympics match Museum, and Pont skin du modern Museum, and Louvre, and horse pedicle Republika Museum, and Lyon Museum, and Netherlands of Van Gogh High Museum, and Rembrandt and Royal Museum, last to has Spain of Picasso Museum, and Miro Park, children were of excited can with happiness to described, every day in breakfast Shi will asked I, today is to that Museum Mody? Actually, they yesterday on know has, in Hou, total has group children tightly followed I, fear listen to leakage has, and fear see leakage has, children will station in own like of works Qian, let other people help he photographed, to with back to father mother see, in Pont skin du, original 3 hours of plan last into has day, dang I let they with Word said said feel Shi, 9 aged of boy Zhang Yiming to has a sentence: \"actually, I think van Gogh high is classical. \"Really gave me a great start. Dang I let he with more of words to told Members why Shi, he said: \"I is like that pieces works--with Daimo viscosity package with of piano, I see Ah, also touch has, but does not know is what meaning, above also has a Red Cross, later teacher told I, this artist of works is and he participate in world war of experience has relationship of, that Daimo viscosity is he war Shi with had of, I good as on understand has, piano was package up, who also bomb can\'t, on cannot has music has, world has war, also no music has. Van Gogh Painting I liked, but I knew of his paintings are, I think art is to make us think about, the teacher said that the piano is a modern art, it made me think about it, I think, a knew what painting should be very classical. \"Kids make boiling in a minute. Endorsed by many, also cited examples, such as giant red fire hydrants work oudenburg. I was shocked, children feel about art is so close, in the course of their intuition in feel is so perfect, also received a real release and play, which is why the children more than we can read one of the reasons of modern art. Needless to say, went into the Museum to children what it means.
Beijing of Museum in national, is up to of has, but and has how many children can go in does, this and some policy or Museum of functions publicity about, but and no any Museum and the exhibition is refused children and mother were entered of, and each exhibition are has describes and related of booklets, mother were is can read understand of, is full can experience of, originally a pieces works is no what standard answers of, you and children can open imagination, followed own of feeling in others of created in the roaming, I asked has many mother why does not to Museum, all of answer in are has a common of reasons is: \"I fear see does not understand! \", I told mother were: believe own, believe you on color, and on aesthetic of intuition, you is has ability to see a works of, on like you can confidence to in shopping centre pick clothes, and selected lipstick of color as, aesthetic itself does not mystery, may has has is good of art professional background, we can more thorough to appreciation, but most General of appreciation ability is each a has culture of people are has of.
Hold children\'s hands, or let the child take your hand, to art museums open field of vision, opening the heart and works dialog, sure bravely, even the illusion is the accumulation of your aesthetic perspective, gradually, like children, you will resume the feeling and closeness to the Visual Arts.
No comments:
Post a Comment